Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weeks 16, 17, 18

Sorry that I have yet again fallen behind!! I have just started watching my new baby niece a couple weeks ago, and it has been an adjustment having not just a sixth child here at my daycare, but she is only three months old to boot! Anywho, I think things are leveling out, and our routine has smoothed yet again.
I have for you now week 16, which was 'Landscape'


Next is week 17, 'Head-shot'. I mentioned I started babysitting my new niece, so of course who else would I use for this challenge???? My niece!!!!



Lastly, this weeks challenge, which is 'A Burst of Color'. While out and about by myself (which rarely happens) today, I bought myself some crazy daisies. Perfect for my week 18 challenge, and something to brighten up my kitchen!


See you next week for week 19, strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment