Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wow, Have I been slacking!

Hello Blogger world. So sorry I have been away for a while. I am here to catch up on my weekly challenge photos. I have for you weeks 19-23.

First, week 19 was Strength. My photo is the Tarot VIII. When drawn right-side-up, this card represents strength, courage, or determination. Watch out though, if read up-side-down, this card can represent pettiness or weakness.


Week 20 was funny faces. Of course having my kids and then I babysit too, I have plenty of willing participants for this theme!




Week 21 was the color purple. I chose to photograph my hanging plant. This was my mother's day gift from my dad. It has been a traditional gift from him every year (that I have been a mom!). I love having something to brighten up my deck during the summer!


Week 22 was multiplicity, or otherwise known as sequencing. This was fun for me. I have never tried this technique until now. Basically, this is when you take multiple shots of a specific subject in one frame. Then,  using editing software, you put them together to make one photo with multiples of the one subject. Anyway, I think for my first attempt, this was pretty good.



Lastly, week 23, in the woods.



Week 24 is this week, and the theme is flowers. I will have this one up as soon as the rain stops! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment